PlayStation 4 Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition First Look
July 10, 2019
July 10, 2019
It’s been a while since my last post, been real busy with trying to rank 16 websites using only On Page and Off Page SEO. I played some games and I thought maybe I can share my experience with you guys.
Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition
First on my list is the Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition – I know it’s not really a new game but I decided to buy and try it out myself. Here’s a few videos of me learning the ropes and trying to apply what I’ve learned in Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition to win a few matches.
First Look at Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition
The Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition is your complete Tekken 7 Game. It features all DLCs and every other content Namco released. This version has all the updates including all movement adjustment mentioned by Harda earlier this year. Balance adjustments in Tekken 7 are already implemented to help players enjoy the game. What I love about this version of Tekken are the new and legacy characters included in the pack.
Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition Characters
Eliza – She was one of the first DLC Characters in the game. She was already available as a DLC when I pre-ordered Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition which came with a limited edition Youshimitsu Keychain and 4 posters. If you waited until after the game was released you can find her in the PlayStation Store as a DLC.
Geese – Geese Howard was the 2nd DLC character released in Tekken 7. This character is from Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, etc. Along with the DLC character the download itself came with his stage that had multiple walls that you can break.
Noctis – Another great addition to Tekken 7 was this Final Fantasy character. Very OP if ask me but, if you learn the match-up and keep your cool you should be able to master this character and learn how to punish his sick moves. And he also has his own stage.
Anna – Anna Williams is my main and I was really disappointed when Tekken 7 first came out and they didn’t have this legacy character. I waited for the arcade version, the deluxe edition, been to forums, twitter and Facebook groups to ask Harada or even beg him to bring her back. A few updates later and my wish came true. I was worried because without Anna, I would never find the inspiration to compete again.
First Look Anna Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition
I played Anna as soon as the download was complete and even tried playing online just to see if I still got it. Here’s my first look video of Anna Williams in Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition.
Lei – This is a fun character that I often refer to as not a real tekken character. My friend BRLZ used to play him a lot because of the tricks that he can pull off with this crazy Jackie Chan character. Always funny to watch until big names started to take interest in him. Rox Dragons Knee has a video and even ATP’s Aris has one.
Craig Marduk – Gotta be honest this is not his first appearance in Tekken 7, I suspected the other guy to be Marduk because the stance, frame data and moves are too similar. Yes I am talking about the Shikima looking M********** Gigas.
Armor King – yes there were many rumors about his identity and hard core king players missed him a lot. To be honest I play a little king but purists say Armor king is the one true king. JDCR played armor king a lot this season. Very popular pick right now. Here’s a video from JDCR in Tekken World Tour.
Julia – A close friend of mine spend most off his Tekken days in the lab with this character so I feel happy for him. Always good to add a little spice to the game. Wait til we see Ganryu.
Negan – A character that needs no introduction and really had an impact to Walking dead fans. His violence and language is definitely an awesome addition to this game. I love seeing Lucille in action.
What Comes With Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition?
- Tekken 7 Taiko no Tatsujin Pack
- All DLC Characters
- Tekken 7 All Season Pass
- Tekken 7 All new stages
- Tekken 7 – Tekken bowl
For me this is the complete Tekken that I always wanted. No need to keep buying DLCs because everything is available. Even character customization items are in the Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition.
In order to help enjoy this game I created some Noob videos to help inspire a friend of mine to learn to play Tekken 7.
Here’s a short video that was intended to help my friend until I figured out that I was saying 2,1 instead of 1,2.
Tekken 7 Paul Basic Moves
Here’s another video of me just trying Ranked Battle in Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition. Just to help a friend.
And another video of me trying out Devil Jin’s basic moves.
And another Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition Video to help my friend understand Paul Phoenix.
- Blockchain Technology in Elections Fintech: A Game-Changer for Democracy February 17, 2023
- How To Create An Account in Axie Infinity Ultimate Guide August 19, 2021
- Can I Transfer Funds from Gcash to Paypal? June 11, 2021
- How to Beat Google Lighthouse and Page Speed May 26, 2021
- How To Buy Wax in Alien Worlds April 19, 2021
- How To Equip the Same Tool in Alien Worlds Crypto Mining Game? April 18, 2021
- How To Create Account in AlienWorlds.IO April 16, 2021
- Apex Legends Season 8 February 3, 2021
- Google Glitch 2020 August 13, 2020
- How to Fix Wifi Issues on Asus 531GD May 22, 2020
- PlayStation 4 Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition First Look July 10, 2019
- Guntank First Look Gundam Battle Operation 2 June 11, 2019
- Gundam Battle Operation 2 All Updates Last 30 Days June 3, 2019
- How To Top Up Your Paypal Account Using GCash May 28, 2019
- WordPress Divi Theme Continue Targeting Switch Error? May 24, 2019
- Weekly Practice with Gunner Gundam & GM Sniper Custom May 22, 2019
- How To Implement CDN on WordPress May 14, 2019
- Gundam Battle Operation 2 Golden Week Update April 29, 2019
- Gunner Gundam First Look Gundam Battle Operation 2 April 27, 2019