Apex Legends Season 8
February 3, 2021
February 3, 2021
30 -30 repeater, Fuse, Skins, Kings Canyon Renewed, New grenade? New Golden Magazin, Gun and Legend Balancing.
Unleash Your inner Warlord!
Respawn doesn’t sleep. We just finished the first round of the ALGS Winter Circuit with MCD winning EU and SF AimAssist winning North America.
Join the Mayhem with the newest Legend Fuse!
Fuse, Bangalore and Lifeline skins
Season 8: Mayhem brings the boom starting February 2nd at 10am PT. Read on for details.
Apex Legends Season 8 Trailer
Want to See Fuse in Apex Legends Season 8? Watch this video and find out all his skills, abilities and how to play Fuse in Apex Legends Season 8.
Apex Legends Season 8: Mayhem Patch Notes:
Passive – Grenadier
Stack an extra grenade per inventory slot. Fire grenades farther, faster, and more accurately.
Tactical – Knuckle Cluster
Launch a cluster bomb that continuously expels airburst explosives on impact.
Ultimate – The Motherlode
Launch a bombardment that encircles a target area in a wall of flames.
The 30-30 is the benchmark for reliability, designed to withstand whipping sandstorms and temporal instability, which made it an obvious choice for the Apex Games.
Season 8 Kings Canyon Revised. The main new point of interest shows the devastation from the ship crashing into the map. Players can now explore beyond Artillery, Spotted Lakes takes over the Slums and some new observation towers for basic recon or a sniper’s nest. Allowing more wide-spread fighting. New obesrational towers for height advantage.
Multi-Level Ship crash site.
Udpates for Quality of Life
- We have now added a damage counter to the HUD. This was a highly requested feature, so we’re excited to allow people easier tracking for chasing those badges and challenges!
- Pinging weapons or ammo in your inventory displays your current ammo count along with “player wants ammo” in quick chat.
Color Blind update
- Healing and reviving will now follow colorblind rules when colorblind settings are enabled
Lore Blurbs on Canon Skins
- Some of our skins are canon, and some are just for fun. For the skins that represent an important part of that character’s backstory, we’ve added a small blurb to describe the significance of that skin in the Legend’s life.
Apex Legends – Legend Balancing
- Hitbox adjustments.
We know Wraith will always be a popular pick considering the amount of combat utility in her kit. After many tweaks to her abilities and animations, the fact remains that her win rate continues to be at the very top as it has since day one. With Season 7 hitbox adjustments to Pathfinder, we were able to control his power without nerfing his kit. We hope to do the same with Wraith.
Wraith now has a slightly larger hitbox than her fellow small legends, but the changes stay true to her model. As you can see in the before and after comparison, we’re adding some width mostly in the torso and leg areas Even with these changes, Wraith remains small and hard to hit. She will retain Low Profile as we monitor her usage and win rates to see if power can be given back in other ways in the future.
- Sheila angle increase from 120° to 180°
- Wall health in build phase increased from 1hp to 45hp (sniper rounds still pierce through)
Rampart has remained at the bottom across our performance metrics since her release. Her kit is very much built around proactively setting up a powerful position, but in a game as fast-moving as Apex, we determined her walls should have some reactive power as well. We’re keeping a careful eye on this one.
- Gravity Lift effective cooldown increased from 21s to 25s. The 15s cooldown timer will now start when the Gravity Lift disappears.
Horizon released strong, to the point where she rivals Wraith in win rate and pick rate. For the time being, we are monitoring her usage and checking whether or not the cooldown changes have a significant effect.
Launch Pad Remastered: Many players may have known about Octane’s “super-jump” that was possible with a well-timed jump while hitting the pad. Once the double-jump option was introduced, there was an input clash that led to unreliable usage. We decided to add some launch options that are better defined than the old super-jump.
- Hitting the jump pad from a standing position will launch players along a high arc (the speed and trajectory of the old super-jump).
- From a crouched position, players will launch along a low arc, meaning they’ll fly lower but farther in the horizontal direction.
- Remove ability to stick arc stars to friendly drones.
- Loot inside unopened care packages is now visible with Eye for Quality and accessible through the Black Market Boutique.
- All gas now dissipates as soon as Caustic’s team is eliminated.
- Mirage decoys create footstep sounds.
This change was mistakenly mentioned in the Fight Night patch notes when it was in fact coming with this patch. Mirage decoys will now have footstep audio in a limited capacity. There won’t be a footstep tornado if an enemy Mirage ults nearby, but it should be slightly harder to pick out the real Mirage from audio cues alone
Weapon Changes in Apex Legends Season 8
Fully Kitted Rotation
- Removed: Wingman, Sentinel, Havoc, G7, Alternator
- Added: R-301, 30-30 Repeater, Mozambique, Longbow DMR, Spitfire
- We are removing the Gold Barrel from the loot pool
- The Double Tap hop up will be removed from the loot pool
- The Anvil Rounds hop up will be added into the loot pool
- Bullet damage decreased from 16 to 15
- Bullet damage increased from 15 to 16
- Bullet damage increased from 18 to 19
- Reload speed increased from 2.8 seconds to 3.2
- Empty Reload speed increased from 3.33 seconds to 3.8
- Fire rate increased from 2.0 to 2.1
Explosive holds scattered around the map to make things interesting. You are guaranteed to get 1 to 2 gold attachments when opening them. Use a grenade to open and interact with Explosive Holds in Apex Legends Season 8.
Coming to Apex Legends Season 8 is the Apex Legends Anniversary Collection Event in Feb 28, 2021.
24 New Skins for and a lot more this Feb 8, 2021.
Let me know what you think about the new season.
- Can I Transfer Funds from Gcash to Paypal? June 11, 2021
- How to Beat Google Lighthouse and Page Speed May 26, 2021
- How To Buy Wax in Alien Worlds April 19, 2021
- How To Equip the Same Tool in Alien Worlds Crypto Mining Game? April 18, 2021
- How To Create Account in AlienWorlds.IO April 16, 2021
- Apex Legends Season 8 February 3, 2021
- Google Glitch 2020 August 13, 2020
- How to Fix Wifi Issues on Asus 531GD May 22, 2020
- PlayStation 4 Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition First Look July 10, 2019
- Guntank First Look Gundam Battle Operation 2 June 11, 2019
- Gundam Battle Operation 2 All Updates Last 30 Days June 3, 2019
- How To Top Up Your Paypal Account Using GCash May 28, 2019
- WordPress Divi Theme Continue Targeting Switch Error? May 24, 2019
- Weekly Practice with Gunner Gundam & GM Sniper Custom May 22, 2019
- How To Implement CDN on WordPress May 14, 2019
- Gundam Battle Operation 2 Golden Week Update April 29, 2019
- Gunner Gundam First Look Gundam Battle Operation 2 April 27, 2019
- Avengers Endgame Honest Review April 26, 2019
- Apex Legends Update 1.1.1 April 23, 2019